Friday, June 17, 2011

Worth remembering

The years seem to be zipping by so quickly! Reflecting back on my life, of course I remember the incredible highs and (thankfully few) challenging lows. What is most precious to me however, are the small yet so sweet "in between" moments in life. The "I don't want to forget this" kind of moments. Except I do! I forget.

My life is pretty ordinary yet God blesses me daily with moments that make me tear up and whisper a simple "thank you" to Him.  So, I have decided to join the blog world. This is my attempt at documenting those small yet significant moments in my life that mean so much. The little things. Because as the saying goes, many times we look back and realize they were indeed the big things. And I don't want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment